- > R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd. Shop and Website Terms and Conditions | Austen Jewellers
R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd. Shop & Website Terms & Conditions
Strict quality control measures are applied by R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd to provide a professional and highest quality service to our customers of our online shop.
Gift wrapping is available free of charge to you. If you require gift wrapping please make the request in the Message to Seller text box available on the PayPal website at the point of sale.
All refunds are at the total discretion of R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd and may be subject to the R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd Returns Policy.
Standard Royal Mail Signed For or Special Delivery is free of charge to you for most of our items. However heavier, bulkier items may require an additional cost. Please contact us for a quote before the order is processed, or if that is not possible we may need to contact you to arrange an additional postage charge.
R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd cannot be held responsible for deliveries undertaken by independent transport companies and do not guarantee delivery times. Deliveries can arrive between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm (unless advised by us of an earlier delivery time) on the delivery date and to the delivery address requested. In the event you (or your representative) are not there to receive the goods there may be a re-delivery charge by the transport company; this will be passed on to you.
All deliveries have to be signed for; this written authorisation negates any responsibility for the delivered goods by R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd and the courier. R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd is not responsible for the goods once they have been received and accepted.
All goods leave our premises in perfect condition but if you are not satisfied with the goods on arrival DO NOT ACCEPT delivery. In any event, if you are not satisfied with the goods R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd will need to be informed within 3 working days and the goods returned in their original condition to R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd within 7 working days, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
Shortage, damage or incorrect deliveries should be clearly stated on the signed delivery note to be returned to R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd and R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd notified within 24 hours of delivery.
No claims will be considered if the purchased goods have been worn.
R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd reserves the right to refuse any returns if the goods are not defective.
Without exception no returns will be accepted after 7 working days.
Website Terms & Conditions
The R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the web site, anyone viewing the site is deemed to accept.
Terms & Conditions
1. The R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd website is provided as a free service for any consumer to view and use.
2. Use of it is entirely at the user's discretion and R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content of the website.
3. R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd does not necessarily have a relationship, commercial or otherwise, with sites which are linked to from R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd.
4. It is the users responsibility to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd before relying on it.
5. In no circumstances shall R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd or any of its employees be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd website.
6. R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd reserve the right to alter any information on this website at any time.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us.
Please note: All our prices are inclusive of VAT
All major Credit Cards are accepted in our online shop