Comitti Georgian Break Arch in Chinoiserie
Georgian style Chinoiserie break arch case with triple chime movement. Circa. 1780. The solid cherry case is black lacquered and decorated with gold leaf and hand painted motifs. The artwork is sealed using gold size and each piece is hand finished.
- Polished triple chime 8 day movement with 9 jewel platform escapement and chime silencer
- Automatic night silencer (10.00 PM to 7.15 AM) and chime sequence correction
- Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on rods
- Solid brass dial with cherub spandrels, silver finish chapter ring and fine milled hands.
- Bevelled glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Limited Production
- Certificate of Authenticity
Variation in the finish may apply due to the nature of being hand painted.
Mechanical clocks are COLLECTION ONLY due to delicate nature of the movement. Please contact us for more information.