The Heritage Collection Egyptomania celebrates the pioneering spirit of Montblanc. Reinterpreting the writing instrument, it features a longer, slimmer silhouette and craftsmanship refined over generations.
With its octagonal shape, this writing instrument is reminiscent of the octagonal-shaped writing instruments designed by Montblanc in the 1920’s, which included Egyptian-style engravings: so-called “Egyptian pens”.
Created in black precious resin and platinum-coated metal, it features “Montblanc” on the cap in Egyptian hieroglyphics, and a scarab beetle on the clip.
Ident No. MB 125484
- Clip Description Vintage clip with scarab beetle
- Barrel Description Palladium and ruthenium-coated metal barrel with engraved hieroglyphics in vintage finish
- Cap Description Black precious resin with lacquer hieroglyphics
- Colour Platinum
- Writing Mode Fountain pen
- Nib Description Hand-crafted Au 585 / 14 K solid gold, rhodium-coated nib with special design