The elements of the Black Bay Dark’s personality have been drawn from Tudor’s history. A steel divers’ watch, it inherits the general lines, as well as the domed dial and crystal from the first Tudor diving watches. The indication of guaranteed water depth engraved in red on the dial, and the red triangle on the rotatable bezel can both be added to the list of important historic design features that reappear in this model.
- Case – Black PVD-treated steel, 41 mm, satin finish
- Bezel unidirectional rotatable steel bezel in black PVD-treated steel with matt black anodised aluminium disc
- Movement MT5602, Manufacture TUDOR (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Power reserve approximately 70 hours
- Screw-down winding crown in black PVD-treated steel engraved with the TUDOR rose
- Black dial, domed crystal domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Black PVD-treated steel bracelet or aged leather strap with matt black PVD-treated folding clasp and safety catch Additional fabric strap with black PVD-treated buckle included in the box
*Tudor watches are only available to purchase in store, please contact us if you require any further information.