- Tudor Black Bay Dark Watch £3,200.00*
- Case – Black PVD-treated steel, 41 mm, satin finish
- Bezel unidirectional rotatable steel bezel in black PVD-treated steel with matt black anodised aluminium disc
- Movement MT5602, Manufacture TUDOR (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Power reserve approximately 70 hours
- Screw-down winding crown in black PVD-treated steel engraved with the TUDOR rose
- Black dial, domed crystal domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Black PVD-treated steel bracelet or aged leather strap with matt black PVD-treated folding clasp and safety catch Additional fabric strap with black PVD-treated buckle included in the box
- Retail Price £3,050.00
41 MM CASE AND BLACK PVD-TREATED COATING
The characteristic features of the Heritage Black Bay Dark model centre on the 41 mm wide steel case, finished with a black PVD-treated coating.
Directly derived from the thin film technology originally developed by NASA for its various space programmes, PVD or “Physical Vapour Deposition” enables practically any inorganic material to be bonded with metals. The Heritage Black Bay Dark has an entirely satin finished matt finish, giving it the appearance of black military utility equipment.
*The watches are only available to purchase in store, please contact us if you require any further information.