A magnificent example of a tool watch and symbol of adventure, the Pelagos is one of the most complete traditional mechanical divers’ watches available today. Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft), it is available in both left- and right-handed versions. In addition to its original matt black version, this model is also available in matt blue, the emblematic colour of the brand’s divers’ watches since the 1960s.
- In-house TUDOR manufactured movement
- 42 mm case size
- Manufacture Calibre MT5612 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Power reserve of approximately 70 hours
- titanium case featuring helium escape valve
- unidirectional rotatable bezel
- blue disc in ceramic
- sapphire crystal
- waterproof to 500 m
- titanium bracelet with bracelet extension system developed and patented by TUDOR
- Complimentary rubber strap supplied with watch.
*This watch is only available to purchase in store, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions