The characteristic element of the Black Bay Bronze is an imposing bronze case, 43 mm in diameter, which is an aesthetic reference to the use of bronze in historic ships and other diving equipment. The highperformance aluminium bronze alloy, guarantees the development of a unique patina to match its user’s habits. A combination of chocolatebrown dial and bezel – a first for Tudor – with golden and beige accents, completes the model’s look.
- Bronze case, bronze-coloured PVD-treated steel case back,
- 43 mm, satin finish
- Bezel Bronze unidirectional rotatable bezel with disc in matt brown anodised aluminium
- Movement MT5601
- Manufacture TUDOR (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Power reserve approximately 70 hours
- Bronze screw-down winding crown adorned with an engraved TUDOR rose
- Brown dial, domed crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
*Tudor watches are only available to purchase in store, please contact us if you require any further information.