Created at the crossroads of vintage and velocity, the Heritage Chrono is ingeniously inspired by the celebrated Tudor Oysterdate Chronograph of the early 1970s. All the lines of this storied timepiece have been mindfully reformulated to echo, with a contemporary spin, the exquisite contours of the coveted chronograph and of the racing cars at the historic, technical and aesthetic heart of its creation.
– 42 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
– Bidirectional rotatable 12-hour graduated steel bezel for second time-zone display, black discinsert
– Self-winding mechanical movement,
– TUDOR calibre 2892 with additional mechanism for chronograph function
– Power reserve of approximately 42 hours
– Steel screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR logo
– Steel screw-down pushers
– 45-minute totalizer at 9 o’clock
– Small seconds hand at 3 o’clock
– Date at 6 o’clock
– Sapphire crystal
– Waterproof to 150 m (500 ft)
– Steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch.
This watch is only available to purchase in store, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us