Strict quality control measures are applied by R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd to provide a professional and highest quality service to our customers of our online shop.
However heavier, bulkier items may require an additional cost. Please contact us for a quote before the order is processed, or if that is not possible we may need to contact you to arrange an additional postage charge.
Deliveries can arrive between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm (unless advised by us of an earlier delivery time). In the event you (or your representative) are not there to receive the goods there may be a re-delivery charge by the transport company; this will be passed on to you.
All deliveries have to be signed for; this written authorisation negates any responsibility for the delivered goods by R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd and the courier. R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd is not responsible for the goods once they have been received and accepted.
All goods leave our premises in perfect condition but if you are not satisfied with the goods on arrival DO NOT ACCEPT delivery. In any event, if you are not satisfied with the goods, please inform R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd within 30 working days of delivery and return the goods in their original condition to R. L. Austen Jewellers, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver goods outside the United Kingdom.
R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd reserves the right to refuse any returns if the goods are not defective.
It is not the policy of R L Austen Jewllers Ltd. to return earrings due to health and hygiene reasons, unless the goods are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd take complaints seriously. If you have an issue or complaint you would like to discuss with us, please use the contact page and your complaint will be dealt with as soon as possible.
The R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the web site, anyone viewing the site is deemed to accept.
1. The R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd website is provided as a free service for any consumer to view and use.
2. Use of it is entirely at the user’s discretion and R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content of the website.
3. R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd does not necessarily have a relationship, commercial or otherwise, with sites which are linked to from R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd.
4. It is the users responsibility to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd before relying on it.
5. In no circumstances shall R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd or any of its employees be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd website.
6. R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd reserve the right to alter any information on this website at any time.
7. R. L. Austen Jewellers Ltd does not accept any liability that may arise from using or downloading information from the website.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us.
Please note: All our prices are inclusive of VAT
All major Credit Cards are accepted in our online shop